R4 – MT BULLER JAN 21/22
ROUND 4 – MOUNT BULLER JANUARY 21/22
Super Masters/Masters 5-6
For example: If you turn 15 in 2017 you are no longer under 15, if you turn 19 in 2017 you are no longer under 19 – same goes for all other age group categories.
Short Travel Class: Open to all age groups. Enduro, All Mountain, XC and Hardtail bikes. Bikes must run 160mm of travel or less.
Riders are only permitted to enter one catergory per event but may change catergories from race to race though points will not be carried over between events.
Enter online and save!
Saturday & Sunday Senior = $100,
Saturday & Sunday Junior = $85 (Under 15 ONLY)
Enter on the day:
Saturday & Sunday Senior = $120,
Saturday & Sunday Junior = $90 (Under 15 ONLY)
Sunday Only Senior/Junior = $90
Race Day Licence = $25
All riders MUST produce their MTBA Competition Licence. If you do not have proof of MTBA
Competition Membership you will need to fill out and purchase a Race Day Licence from
Course available for on foot inspection only (NO RIDING)
0800 – 1600 Registration Open
0800 – 1000 Course available for on foot inspection
1000 – 1430 Official course practise (ALL GROUPS)
1430 – 1530 Official course practise (NO PRO GROUP)
1530 – 1630 Official course practise (PRO GROUP ONLY)
*Note: A diligent effort will be made by event organisers to police these groups on course to ensure all riders are given the best chance to complete full runs during practice.
PRO Group = Elite Men, Under 19 Men and Expert Men
Non Pro Group = all other categories
The Race Director has the ability to disqualify any rider that disobeys this rule. All Pro Group riders will have a colour coded race plate.
0800 – 0900 Registration Open. (Entries after 0900 will not be accepted)
0800 – 1100 Official Course Practice (ALL GROUPS)
1115 Sharp. Rider Briefing at event central (All riders MUST attend)
1130 Racing Begins
Presentations will be held at the conclusion of the Elite Men’s final
Elite Men/Women and Under 19 will receive prize money.
Hospitality, Catering & Toilets
- A food and beverage service will be available at the event village site, “Spurs”, for the duration of the weekend’s event. This will include a licensed bar area.
- The Spurs venue will be open from 8:00am till 5:00pm over the Saturday and Sunday.
- Toilets are also contained within the Spurs venue during the event.
Parking : General riders
- All general riders must park in the parking areas located in the close to The Arlberg Hotel and Blue Bullet top load station (see map attached). Traffic will be directed to appropriate areas via traffic marshals on Saturday and Sunday.
- There is NO general parking at the Spurs event centre on either the Saturday or the Sunday.
Parking : Event expo & Team pit tents
- One vehicle per expo/team will be granted entry and parking at the event site at Spurs.
- Those wishing to display at the expo site or set up a team tent/pit area must pre-book with Race Director Ben Annear via 0424 453 789 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 5pm Thursday 21stJanuary. No booking no expo/team site.
- Entry to this area will be marshalled Saturday and Sunday.
- Please understand due to very limited amount of space available at Spurs the above restrictions are in place to allow for Emergency services access and operational vehicle access throughout the event weekend.
Rubbish and Waste
- Bins will be provided for the collection of both general waste/garbage as well as recycling bins. Please use them.
- If securing items with zip ties, on pack down after the event please collect of, and dispose of ALL used zip ties.
Bike repairs, service and retail sales and hire
- All Terrain Cycles is Mt Buller’s dedicated MTB store located in the Village Square Plaza, Mt Buller Village Square. This is a very short ride from the event village at Spurs.
- The store can be contacted on 03 5777 6082
Spectator course access
- The International DH course has numerous advantage points for spectators to watch the action along its entire length.
- All spectators who wish to use the Northside Express chairlift to return to the event village at Spurs MUST have a valid sightseeing pass in order to be allowed to ride the lift. (it’s a liability thing)
- No ticket. No ride. (and it’s a LONG, STEEP walk back to the top!)
- Sightseeing tickets are available from the lift hut at Spurs. Prices are as follows: Adults $20, Child $15, Family Pass $50 (2 adults & up to 3 kids), Over 70’s and under 5’s – RIDE FREE