Are you looking to take your riding to the next level, but need some support to make it happen?
This Grant has been set up to provide Junior riders from Victoria who regularly participate in the Victoria Downhill MTB series (VDHS) with financial support to attend and race at World Cup and World Championship races, within Australia and overseas.
- Funding is only available for Junior category riders ie those eligible for U17 or U19s, residing in the state of Victoria who regularly participate in VDHS events.
- Applications will be accepted at the end of the VDHS season and will close on 31 October 2019.
- Applications are not restricted to only those selected for the Australian team.
- If number of applications exceed amount of funding available, funding will be allocated at the discretion of the VDHS Junior Rider Grant sub-committee.
- Priority will be given to those who have demonstrated giving back to the MTB DH community either at club level or at VDHS level and those who have been more specific as to why they would benefit from the funding.
- Applicants can apply in subsequent years, however, riders applying for their first round of funding, will be of higher priority.
- Applications can be submitted for financial support for domestic as well as overseas racing.